It turns out Camden's full name, Camden Carter Mona is a goldmine when it comes to anagrams. You know anagrams. For example, when you arrange the letters of Erik David Mona, my brother, you get "I avoid Denmark." If you re-arrange my birth name Kirk David Mona you get "I'm a vodka drink." Chelsey's maiden name of Chelsey Marie Carter becomes, "Teacher crime slayer" or, the rather troubling "Marital secrecy here." Weirdly her name also works out as "Here, let's cry America." Her married name works out to "Chesty camera loner." or "Leery seaman crotch." Hmm, not much better. My new married name brings, "Trace armor kink" and "Narrator kick me" and "Rake martian rock" which suggests I should take up extraplanetary gardening. Next time I'm in Italy I'll remember that I am now also a "Roman art kicker." Lest Chelsey think all of my are positive I also am "A rank micro trek"
Here's some of the best Camden Carter Mona anagrams. Let me know your favorites in the comments section.
Commandant Career
A tarmac condemner
A commander trance
Ten cord cameraman
Adamant creme corn
Cream corn mandate
Cancan meet ramrod
Macerated corn man
Arcade mart conmen
Torn dance macrame
Can rodent macrame?
End tarmac romance
Madman ear concert
Tan madman coercer
Acorn centered mama
Mama dater concern
Am tad necromancer
My top six are:
Cream corn mandate
Ten cord cameraman
Can rodent macrame?
Madman ear concert
Mama dater concern
Am tad necromancer
What is your favorite?
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment