Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I have smelled evil

Camden has been sick these last fews days with a virus that makes him toss his cookies once in a while. So far he has also made Chelsey, Linda and Dave sick as well. This stuff is virulent! We were worried this morning because he hadn't had a dirty diaper since yesterday morning. Around 9:30 this morning I smelled something and decided to check out his diaper. What I discovered was the most foul heinous creation ever to grace this earth. Picture a mustard colored paste something like a sticky whipped mucus. I can't really even begin to describe it. It covered everything! Now imagine that it smells like not just, well, crap, but also perhaps a cross between a rotting dead raccoon and the sweat of a gorilla's armpit. I have a strong constitution but I almost puked twice from the smell. Thanks Camden.

On a bright note, when I brought him to Chelsey this morning to feed he let out a real giggle. There's been some almost giggles before but this was for sure. It brightened our day and made the fact that we're dealing with projective vomit a little easier. Just to balance out the universe, Camden promptly burped and threw-up all over Chelsey after the morning feeding. Real funny cam. Real funny.

~Kirk

4 comments:

Kathy said...

I am not sure if we are the culprit to this or its just a coincidence as Grace and i have been sick this week also. If we are the ones who started this I am truly sorry.

Lucas said...

Oh ew. those are the nasty ones!!
Of course, I've had to wash my comforter 2 days in a row b/c our son vomited nasty milk on them.
Hope you all feel better soon!!!

Kirk said...

Addendum: I did eventually get sick too. This is a nasty bug.

Unknown said...

I am certainly glad that you cannot get this virus through the internet. You can't can you??