As of last Thursday, Camden officially has two teeth! All the better to bite me with. The strike is still on with no end in site. We discovered that the nipples on the bottle had split open and all he had to do was bite down to get milk, so we were guessing that this was part of the problem and that he had forgotten how to suck. So we've been working on that the last few days and now he doesn't bite when I try to get him to nurse, he just arches his back and screams his fool head off. Every time. Sigh. It's been 12 days. So I'm relegated to Bessie duty (pumping) and we've been getting up extra early so Kirk can help feed him and I can pump. I think I'm going to go all Office Space on this pump when I'm done - take it out to a field and smash it to smithereens.7 month photo

No comments:
Post a Comment