Yes, due to popular demand, now you can have your very own Camden photos.
I've set up a Shutterfly collection that you can view and order prints from here:
http://camdencarter.shutterfly.com (camdenmona was already taken, though I think by me for another feature on the site)
The password is camcrew.
Collections are pretty neat, they let you look at all the photos, comment on them, view them in a slide show and upload your own Camden photos(Please!) You'll have to sign up for a Shutterfly account to order pictures - and if you sign up through Target, looks like you'll be able to print them and pick them up there.
I'll be updating the collection often, if anybody wants updates when I upload a batch, let me know and I'll email you.
He will autograph them with some drool if you'd like.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ummm, so I know the password is a reference to "Cam's Crew" but when you run the two words together they don't sound so good.
Oh...never thought of that. I changed it, now it's camcrew.
Post a Comment