Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Camden Does the Stairs

A week ago or so I mentioned that Camden had climbed stairs at Grandma and Grandpa Mona's but then quickly noted that they were only half steps. A few days before he was 9 months old I was playing with him down in the basement and he decided to try to climb full size stairs. It helped that Odin was at the top of the stairs and he loves Odin. Much to my shock he started to climb the stairs and got almost all the way to the top. He had only two more stairs to go before he was completely exhausted. I decided to re-create the moment on the day he turned 9 months old. He didn't make it to the top. He was really distracted and the cat, Simon, heading down the stairs didn't help. He went about half way up though. I have my hand out to spot him but he's doing all the work himself. We're super impressed! What's next?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He'll ask to borrow the car keys.