Thursday, September 18, 2008

Camden Showing Off his Walking Skills

Yes! You asked for more video and here it is. Okay, so Erik asked for more video.

 Camden is getting really good a walking. He started taking a few tentative steps are the beginning of the State Fair and by the end he was taking multiple steps. Now he walks all over the house and around things in his way (mostly the dog.)

~Kirk


2 comments:

Trina said...

Hi Chelsey- Congratulations on your little guy Camden! He is adorable. You have such an early walker - what fun! I saw your blog through Lisa's blog, but I wasn't sure if I had your email address anymore, so I thought that I would leave a comment. Joel and I have two children - Isaac is 2 1/2 and Alaina is almost 6 months. I hope that you are all well!
Trina (Bartel) Haase

Chelsey said...

Hey, Trina, send me an email chelsey_carterAThotmail.com