Wednesday, December 3, 2008
"Last night I walked the floor, and the night before"
Actually, it was the night before (and the night before, and the night before - you can keep adding onto that). Last night, however, pure sleepy bliss! I know by it's mere mention I have probably tempted the new parent gods, but I don't care, I'm just way too excited! What's the secret you ask? Well, two things were different last night. He was up until 10, due to a family function. And we allowed a stuffed animal in the bed with him all night for the first time. I really hope it was the monkey, and not the late night, because I don't want to have to keep him up late every night. Now if only the quiet didn't trip my "something's wrong" instinct, I might actually get a whole night's sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment