Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cam's 25 things

Camden really wants to use the computer and would love to have a Facebook account, but since we think he's too young for that (I mean, really, he should at least be 3 before we let him, don't you think?) he's going to follow the 25 things trend here on his blog. So without further adieu: Camden's 25 things.

1. I like to do the monster stomp - I stomp around the room with one foot while growling.

2. I love pushing buttons - on phones, key fobs, the computer mouse, Tetris game, film scanner - if it makes a satisfying snick I'm there! That goes for light switches, too.

3. I was supposedly featured on the cover of a Princess Soft Toys catalog - but we've never seen the actual catalog.

4. I try really hard to put puzzle pieces in their correct spot, but get really frustrated if they don't go in.

5. I also get very frustrated with zippers, but I can't resist playing with them.

6. I give kisses to stuffed animals all the time, but not to Mama and Dad.

7. I can blow kisses, though. Those I'll dish out to whoever gets excited about it.

8. I like to blow bubbles in my milk.

9. I used to hate baths, but now I love them. I can't take them often, though, because I have very sensitive, dry skin.

10. I have to wear cotton clothing or I get a nasty rash. Especially at night.

11. I sometimes hump the floor or my bed when I'm tired.

12. Sometimes, I just like to lay on the floor and roll around.

13. I like to turn the pages of the book we're reading and I'll shut the book if I'm bored.

14. While trying to find a book I want to read, I pull every one off the shelf and look at the front and the back to decide if it's the one I want. If it's not, I throw it on the floor.

15. I know the baby sign for milk and all done, but would rather point, scream, and squirm to get my message across.

16. I like to explore new places.

17. I give great hugs!

18. One of the most comforting things for me is to snuggle with Mama and play with her hair.

19. I tried a pacifier for a while, but it didn't do much for me.

20. Nothing tempts me more than a plug and a power outlet.

21. I practice french kissing on any vertical surface - mirrors, windows, walls, ovens, dishwashers, doors

22. I have a double cowlick.

23. I'm going on my first plane trip in a month - and I promise to be a total terror ;)

24. I'm an observer, I watch everything and learn how it works then go right at.

25. I'm pretty quiet and serious in new situations until I'm comfortable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is GREAT!! Thanks Kirk!