Friday, April 13, 2007

Food/Morning sickness

I have been very fortunate to not be screaming at my shoes in this stage of the pregnancy. Everyone always asks me how I'm feeling. And compared to most women I've been feeling great. My morning sickness is never really more than feeling kind of yucky and not really wanting to eat most foods. In general, I have an aversion to mexican food (usually a favorite) and anything greasy. Early on, I found if I nibbled on stuff during the day, it kept me feeling okay.

Typical for me, even my morning sickness is a night owl, so I often feel my worst during the evening. Since I'm not awake very early in the morning, it cuts conciderably into my after work productive time, so I haven't been getting much done. No food sounds good to me, obviously something I've never had problems with before :), but if I don't eat I feel worse. I've also had about a week of continuous headaches, but that seems to have passed for now, I'll only get them occasionally. I seem to be getting over the fatigue a little, though I still seem to crash hard at least one day of the weekend if I'm up early trying to get something done while I feel good. Kirk's been helping out with stuff and taking care of the really smelly stuff, since I can certainly smell a lot better, but fortunately not much bothers me too bad.

~Chelsey

No comments: