Since we've been in registering mode and thinking about all of the crap we're going to need for baby, I've been trolling the web for cool stuff. Just because they have something at Target doesn't mean you can't find a better version on the web. So I've started a list at Kaboodle, which is a handy way of making wish lists from any site on the web. I've listed some baby and kid stuff people have recommended and stuff that I've found that seems pretty handy or fun. Haba seems to be the coolest toy company (I've already gifted their stuff to friends) and everything is non-toxic, which is awesome. Since I don't have any experience with these items myself, any feedback from you moms out there would be helpful. Maybe there's some stuff that's new to you, too. So, check out my list. I'll be adding to it as I find stuff.
~Chelsey
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Check out this site. I am not putting cloth diaper pressure on you, simply sharing my amazement at the advancement of ye 'olde nappy. http://www.nickisdiapers.com/
ditch the pee pee tee pees.
we tried them. they aren't worth it really. when they're really tiny, it's...ok, but it is hard to stay on. :)
Post a Comment