yay for being under 100 days!! boo for cankles!! there are no such such thing as minor/major outbursts when pg. They are called expressions of emotion. lol! hope you all are well.
I would list your, "not feeling too guilty for minor(major) temporarily insane outbursts." as the biggest CON of you being pregnant. I guess being on the receiving end of the insanity is a little different.
Kirk, she didn't say it was a pro for you. It's not all about you. :) Matt loves the word cankles. I fear for my own poor ankles. He's going to be laughing at me for months.
3 comments:
yay for being under 100 days!!
boo for cankles!!
there are no such such thing as minor/major outbursts when pg. They are called expressions of emotion. lol!
hope you all are well.
Hmmmmm.
I would list your, "not feeling too guilty for minor(major) temporarily insane outbursts." as the biggest CON of you being pregnant. I guess being on the receiving end of the insanity is a little different.
Kirk, she didn't say it was a pro for you. It's not all about you. :) Matt loves the word cankles. I fear for my own poor ankles. He's going to be laughing at me for months.
Post a Comment