Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Development

Since he's been right on so far, the baby should be over two pounds by now and 15 inches head to toe. No wonder it's getting harder to see my shoes. He can also suck his thumb and cry, though fortunately you can't hear him til he comes out. I've been having a harder time sleeping as my hips and my back are hurting enough to keep me up. I've discovered that if I set my bed way soft, though it seems to help. This sleep number bed's a lifesaver. I'm going tonight to get a massage, a birthday gift from my sister! I can't wait. Thanks, Kim! Hopefully that will help work out some of the remaining kinks and I'll be able to get a better night's sleep tonight. That's especially important since the Fair starts tomorrow and 12 days of parking, standing, and flagging. Ugh.

~cm

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't you get exempt from fair duty while you're making a baby?

Unknown said...

p.s. I can't wait to see your belly.

Kirk said...

Hmmm. Maybe we'll have to start charging a viewing fee. Or perhaps, $10 for rubbing the good luck belly.