Baby had the hiccups the other day. I'm guessing he's had them before, but this is the longest and most regular they've ever been, every few seconds my stomach would spasm. Maybe it's all the margaritas I had. Just kidding. What I wouldn't give for one, though. Less than 50 days! Crazy how fast it's gone. I feel like there's so much left to do, it doesn't help that nesting hormones keep adding things to my list, either. I guess we just do what we can.
~Chelsey
Friday, October 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Speaking of nesting, you haven't lived until you've been up on a stepstool, spackling the holes in all the window frames in the house while 8 months pregnant. So says my wife, anyhow.
Did I mention that was at 1 in the freakin' morning?
Hmmm, you say SHE was the one spackling. I'll have to talk to Chelsey about that since I was the one sanding excess drywall joint compound off the ceiling last night.
less than a month!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment