I realized that it's been a while since I've posted. I can't believe we're so close - under 20 days! If I make it to next Wed I'm technically full term, meaning the baby wouldn't be considered premature, so it could happen at any time. Not very likely, though, as first babies are usually later rather than earlier.
Things are going well, though I'm starting to get to that uncomfortable phase. General things are getting more difficult now - sleeping, putting on shoes, picking up stuff I keep dropping. But I usually feel pretty good most of the time. I have the occasional pain when the kid pushes on something and the general back and all over aches, pretty typical. I keep waking up at night when I try to roll over and my ab muscles cramp up. Never knew you could have a charlie horse in your abs. Plus I've been a little under the weather, sore throat, feeling crappy, etc. But other than that.... :)
Nah, I really can't complain. When I compare it to how I'll feel in a few weeks when this kid has to come out, it doesn't seem so bad!
Last checkups have gone well, baby's doing well and still moving a lot. Did kind of a mini ultrasound to make sure he's still head down, which he is, so let's hope he stays that way. Going to the clinic every week now. I can't believe we're in the final stretch.
My nesting hasn't been too bad, we've made good progress on the list, but no middle of the night painting or cleaning, so I think I'm doing pretty well. Got most things that have to be done, done and will be starting on the nice to have out of the way things that we haven't done yet. So I'm not feeling too stressed.
Hope things are going well for all of you out in readerland! Thanks to everyone for their support and help.
~Chelsey
Friday, November 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Time to save up on sleep (and open a 529 account)! ;)
Best wishes for a fast and speedy birth! when the time comes of course!
Post a Comment