T-minus 56 days and we're told the baby has turned head down so he's ready to get out of dodge. I could actually see him moving around the other day which was really weird. He's a strong kicker! Chelsey found out this morning that he is right on track to be normal size. At her last appointment they said he was a little big but that they might have just caught him in a growth spurt. that must have been the case because he's back on track now.
On the name front, Chelsey and I both currently agree on our top two names so, though we haven't officially taken any more out of the running it is basically down to two.
No, we're not telling which two.
~Kirk
1 comment:
I like Beck or Camden. Hope one of those made it on the list. Marshall makes me think of someone army-like.
Post a Comment