
So of course, once I mention that Cam's not sleeping through the night, he goes ahead and proves me wrong. Twice! We've now had two nights in the last week that he's slept more than 6 hours! Last night we put him to bed around 11 and he slept until 5:30. Of course, this messes up his eating schedule, and I don't have enough time to fall back asleep before I get up again, but I can't complain. It hasn't happened twice in a row, yet, and this last one comes after a night of being up every hour (the night after going to the pediatrician for first immunizations) so it may be he was just extra tired. So we'll see. Hopefully this trend will continue. Even if it doesn't it's nice to feel human again.
Oh yeah, pediatrician stats:
Height: 22.5 inches
Weight: 10 lbs .5 oz with diaper
~Chelsey
No comments:
Post a Comment