Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Update and Cute Photo



There's been some rumbling for more Camden photos. I don't have the newest ones off the camera yet so I'll just placate the masses with this one cute photo. This is actually from about a month ago. He's in his usual one sock form.

Camden is doing well though he's been fussy the past couple of days which is tiring. He also slept pretty well at night though with a 5 hour stint and a 6 hour stint. Those were sweet, sweet, sweet but not typical. Maybe he was just extra tired from being extra fussy. He's starting to smile more and his legs are super strong. (Still no photos of him smiling. It is like a UFO or bigfoot, you can never get the camera ready in time) I'm curious to see how much he weighs at his next appointment which is a little over a week away. He's making some sounds now once in a while (aside from the crying) but he's not a real cooing baby. We're looking forward to him becoming a little more interactive which is slowly starting to happen.

~Kirk

No comments: