It seems to me that Cam's had a little bit of a cough the last couple of days. Kirk doesn't think so, though. It's so hard because my nature pulls me toward being one of those low-maintenance moms. You know, the type that doesn't get too concerned when their kid eats Cherrios off the ground. I've always believed that it's good to be exposed to germs so that your body can build up antibodies. But with Camden, it's a delicate balance. Yeah, you want him to build up antibodies, but you don't want him to get sick. Now tell me exactly how you're supposed to do that. So we try our best to control what we can and figure that he'll build up the immunities with everything we can't control. You don't want to turn him into Bubble Boy, but you don't want to take unnecessary risks, either. I think it's going to be a struggle for us to figure out how to do that.Anyway, I'm going to be watching the cough carefully. He goes back to the Respiratory clinic in a couple of weeks, so if it doesn't get any worse, we'll see what they say then.
On a lighter note, Camden and I were playing last night and I was holding him up in the air, airplane style over my head. He was smiling and I was talking to him, and it was fun. That is until he drooled.
And it went right in my mouth.
Ick.
~Chelsey

1 comment:
Ick. Is that spelled right? I am glad to see that you are playing with him and also glad that he is sleeping thru the night. That is the first big step to new baby sanity.
Post a Comment