So were were getting sick of the two lullaby CD's we use in our nighttime going to bed ritual and Camden got some Valentine's money from Uncle Bruce and Aunt Marcia (thank you, thank you) so we decided to get something new to listen to. I had a coupon to Mahar Dry Goods website, and there I found Renee and Jeremy's lovely It's A Big World. You can listen to it here.Their mellow songs are fun to sing and the lyrics say everything you want to: be yourself, we're all a part of the human race, respect the world around you, I'll be here for you, go to sleep. Plus, the songs are simple enough to remember and sing on your own, so if you don't have the CD, you haven't killed your whole bedtime routine.
~Chelsey

2 comments:
I've gotta say, we would have never survived kid #1 without Dreamland.
Ahhh... blissful Dreamland...
I am computer illiterate, so my comment isn't showing up. I'll try again.
"Miacle" IS one! How beautiful -- I even had a tear or two on hearing it. I'm so happy that the Valentine gift was put to such good use. Let me know where you got it, 'cause I have a couple of Little People I'd like to send this CD to (sorry about the preposition at the end...:))
Hugs,
Auntie and Unk Marcia and Bruce
Post a Comment